Personal Information Protection Policy
CosmoBridge Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has established the following personal information protection policy to ensure the protection of private information in the operation of CGK International School. Having establish this system, the Company is making certain that all employees recognize the importance of it and continue to make every effort to protect personal information.
- 1．Personal Information
- Personal information is information that can be used to identify an individual by name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, etc. Personal information also includes information that cannot be used to identify an individual by itself, but can be easily matched with other information to identify an individual as a result.
- 2．Management of Personal Information
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintenance of security systems and management systems, thorough employee training and the implementation of safety measures to strictly manage personal information.
- 3．Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purpose of use of personal information obtained from customers is as follows.
- To contact customers in relation to the services provided by the Company
- To provide information related to our services, such as business information
- To provide transportation for students
- To respond to customer comments and questions
- To confirm the identity of customers when responding to requests for disclosure of personal information from customers
- To contact and respond to customers in the event of a disaster or other emergency
- To bill and collect service charges or late fees, etc.
- 4．Prohibition of Disclosure/Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
We will appropriately manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers, and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- In cases where consent is given by customers
- In cases where disclosure is required by law
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal
- In cases of special necessity for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy fostering of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with government agencies or local governments or their representatives in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and ordinances, and there is a risk of interfering with the performance of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the principal
- 5．Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
- We may outsource the handling of all or part of the personal information obtained from our customers to a third party. In such cases, the Company will provide the necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the information is properly and safely managed by the third party to which it is entrusted.
- 6．Shared Use
- We may share personal information with our affiliated partners to the extent necessary to provide our affiliated services. In such cases, the Company shall disclose in advance the name of the affiliated partner, the purpose of shared use, and the type of information to be shared.
- 7．Security Measures for Personal Information
- The Company takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- 8．Inquiries from the Person Themselves
- If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will send specific documents to the customer for completion. After confirming the identity of the customer, we will then take appropriate measures.
- 9．Compliance and Review of Laws and Policies
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other norms applicable to the personal information in our possession, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it. We may occasionally change this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on the website operated by the Company or made available otherwise in an easy-to-understand manner.
- For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
Address: 2F, 6-75 Otamachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 231-0011, Japan
CosmoBridge Co., Ltd.
Administration Department: CGK International School
- Effective November 1st, 2016